Green Cleaning Manual
Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is a non-toxic and biodegradable formula* that provides guaranteed cleaning, degreasing and deodorizing power without bleach or harsh chemicals found in many other cleaners. Cat 3512b Repair Manual. It has earned the, verifying its safety and performance, so you do not have to worry about harm to people or the planet when you clean. Directions for Use Directions: Spot test on a hidden area first.
Keep Learning. What Are Some Tips Found in the Bissell Little Green Machine Manual? What Are Some Good Carpet Cleaners? What Is an Effective Liquid Carpet Cleaner?
Use as-is, or dilute with ambient water using the dilution guide below. • Apply solution. • Leave on heavy soils for 1-2 minutes.
• Scrub if needed. • Rinse or damp-wipe with clean water.
• Repeat if needed. Note: Do not use on suede, leather, unfinished wood, opals or pearls. Choose your Dilution Strength to Combat the Soil Strength: Heavy-Duty – Full Strength to 1:1 Dilution (Example: ½ cup Simple Green + ½ cup water) General Purpose – Up to 1:10 Dilution (Example: 1 oz. Simple Green + 1 cup water) Light Cleaning – Up to 1:30 Dilution (Example: 1 oz. Simple Green + 2 cups water) LAUNDRY – Non-HE Top Loaders Only: To boost the cleaning effectiveness of laundry detergents, add ¼ cup of full-strength Simple Green along with your detergent as the tub fills with water. Add your laundry and wash as usual. *This formula is orally non-toxic per The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals and readily biodegradable per OECD 301D. Cleaver Brooks Boiler Manual.
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice label signifies that the formula for this product, as Simple Green has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive health and environmental characteristics than conventional products. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Simple Green, its integrity and good faith, for information on the composition, ingredients, and attributes of this product. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, i.e., via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Simple Green's non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the environmental and human health characteristics of the product, based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
Instructions Initial Application • CAUTION! (a) NEVER pre-mix GREEN to CLEAN with chlorine (b) NEVER add GREEN to CLEAN to a bucket or pail (c) NEVER vacuum pool immediately after application (d) NEVER add to skimmer basket or filter suction line! Very strong reaction with chlorine can occur if not mixed in pool. Circulate pool water through filter and, for best results, brush pool well before beginning.
• SHAKE WELL TO BREAK UP THE LUMPS (product lumping in transit is normal). Adjust chemical balance to: pH >7.8, alkalinity 80 -120 ppm, cyanuric acid 25 - 75 ppm and chlorine level 2 - 2.5 ppm.
• ADD DIRECTLY TO POOL 2 POUNDS GREEN to CLEAN per 15,000 gallons water. Spread half of it along the perimeter of the pool, starting where the algae are the thickest.
Concentrate the rest directly over the problem areas. Never add more than is recommended.
• WAIT 5 MINUTES, THEN ADD DIRECTLY TO POOL 2 pounds powdered chlorine (or equal) per 15,000 gallons water. • CIRCULATE POOL WATER with filtration continuously for 24 hours using only the main drain if possible. Repeat step 4, adding additional chlorine after 12 and 24 hours. • Return equipment and chemical balance to normal after clean up.