Bobcat S630 Manual
Go ahead to take this service manual.Please contact to us if with any problems.This manual can be used by anyone from a first time owner/amateur to a professio. Bobcat 630 631 632 Parts Manual - Journey to the Frozen Continent.
• Operation & Maintenance Manual S130 Skid-Steer Loader S/N A8KA60001 & Above EQUIPPED WITH BOBCAT INTERLOCK CONTROL SYSTEM (BICS™) Printed in Belgium © Bobcat Company 20-EN (12-09) Revised (11-10) (2) Original Instructions. • SAFETY EQUIPMENT The Bobcat loaders must be equipped with safety items necessary for each job. Ask your dealer for information on the safe use of attachments and accessories.
SEAT BELT: Check belt fasteners and check for damaged webbing or buckle. • S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • ALPHABETICAL INDEX.... 179 REFERENCE INFORMATION Write the correct information for YOUR Bobcat loader in the spaces below. Always use these numbers when referring to your Bobcat loader. • S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • BOBCAT COMPANY IS ISO 9001 CERTIFIED.
• S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • Engine Manufacturer: Kubota Engine Model: V2203-M-DI-EU2 Engine Power: 35.9 kW @ 2800 RPM Declaration of Conformance This equipment conforms to the requirements specified in all the EC Directives listed in this declaration. Effective From: 29 December 2009 S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual.
• S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • ISO 9001 at Bobcat's manufacturing facilities in Gwinner and Bismarck, North Dakota (U.S.A.), Pontchateau (France), Dobris (Czech Republic) and the Bobcat corporate offices (Gwinner, Bismarck & West Fargo) in North Dakota. Only certified assessors, like BSI, can grant registrations. • LUBRICANTS AND FLUIDS S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • The delivery report [Figure 3] must be completed by the combination. Dealer and signed by the owner or operator when the Bobcat loader is delivered. An explanation of the form 2.
The five digit Production Sequence Number identifies must be given to the owner. •  TYRES - The Bobcat loader is factory equipped with standard tyres.
 BUCKETS - Several different buckets and other attachments are available for the Bobcat loader.  ROPS, FOPS - Roll Over Protective Structure, per ISO 3471, and Falling Object Protective Structure per ISO 3449, Level I. • Strobe Light Below is a list of some equipment available from your • Tailgate Lock Bobcat loader dealer as Dealer and / or Factory Installed • Tyres: Accessories and Factory Installed Options. See your Bobcat Heavy Duty 10 - 16.5 10 Ply Rating.
• Operation & Maintenance include Construction & Industrial, Low Profile, Fertilizer Manuals. And Snow, to name a few. See your Bobcat dealer for the correct bucket for your Bobcat loader and application. Increase the versatility of your Bobcat loader with a variety of bucket styles and sizes. • Figure 4 B-25286A Available for special applications to restrict material from entering cab openings. Kit includes 12,7 mm (0.5 in) thick polycarbonate front door, top and rear windows [Figure 4].
See your Bobcat dealer for availability. S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • PUBLICATIONS AND TRAINING RESOURCES.27 S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual. • Operating Capacity (some have restricted lift heights).
They are designed for secure fastening to the Bobcat loader. The user must check with the dealer, or Bobcat literature, to determine safe loads of materials of specified densities for the machine - attachment combination. John Deere Tractor 970 Repair Manual.
• W-2044-1107 The Bobcat loader and attachment must be in good operating condition before use. Check all of the items on the Bobcat Service Schedule Decal under the 8-10 hour column or as shown in the Operation & Maintenance Manual. SI SSL EMEA-1009. • Do not jump start or charge a frozen or damaged battery. Keep any open flames or sparks away from batteries. Do not smoke in battery charging area. SI SSL EMEA-1009 S130 Operation & Maintenance Manual.
• Welding And Grinding Hydraulic System Always clean the machine and attachment, disconnect the battery, and disconnect the wiring from the Bobcat Check hydraulic tubes, hoses and fittings for damage controllers before welding. Cover rubber hoses, battery and leakage. Never use open flame or bare skin to check and all other flammable parts. • MACHINE SIGNS (DECALS) Follow the instructions on all the Machine Signs (Decals) that are on the loader. Replace any damaged machine signs and be sure they are in the correct locations. Machine signs are available from your Bobcat loader dealer. • MACHINE SIGNS (DECALS) (CONT’D) Follow the instructions on all the Machine Signs (Decals) that are on the loader.